Join Our FaceBook Group To Get More and More Fast Update With Direct Link.. CLICK HERE
Join Our Whatsapp Group To Get More and More Fast Update With Direct Link.. CLICK HERE
Download our android App 'E-edugujarat'and Download Direct Materials CLICK HERE
Important Indian History Gk for all Competitive exams like Bin sachivalay clerk, TET etc.
1. “_____________is believed to mark the main site of Hastinapur, which was capital of Kauravas and Pandava The imperial gazetteer of India quotes about which of the following places?
[A]Delhi [B] Ghaziabad [C] Meerut [D]Faridabad
2. Which among the following Gupta emperors called himself “Lichchhavi-dauhitra”?
[A] Shrigupta [B] Chandragupta I [C] Chandragupta II [D] Samudragupta
3. What was the capital of Surasena Mahajanpada?
[A]Viratnagar [B] Mathura [C]Taxila [D]Kashi
4. . In which of the following Russo-Persian wars Russia was defeated?
[A]first [B]second [C]third [D]none
5. Who among the following is the author of ‘Indica’ ?
[A]Ashoka [B]Chankya [C]Megasthenes [D]Seleucus
6. Begram in Afghanistan was a capital of which of the following kings?
[A]Kanishka [B]Asoka [C]Chandragupta Maurya [D]Samudragupta
7. Who composed Buddhacharita?
[A]Kanishka I [B]Kanishka II [C]Asvaghosha [D]Charak
8. At which among the following sites the where first evidence of cultivation of cotton has been found?
[A]Piklihal [B]Hathonora [C]Nal [D]Ghaligai
9. At which of the following sites, largest variety of food grains in the Chalcolithic age has been found?
[A]Navdatoli [B]Gilund [C]Adamgarh [D]Banahali
10. Which among the following Pallava king wrote the famous burlesque ‘Mattavilasa Prahasana’ ?
[A]Mahendravarman I [B]Narsimhavarman [C]Narsimhavarman II [D]Paramesvar Varman
Now Crack any competitive exam by this online course. Click below links, if you want to pass any competitive exam easily...
General Knowledge: Click here
Bin Sachivalay Clerk Course: Click here